Can I transfer credit from another program to count towards my degree program?

Students entering the Graduate School who have done graduate work elsewhere may apply for transfer of credit at the end of one full term of satisfactory work.

The amount and kind of credit shall be decided by the DGS with the advice and consent of the FVS Graduate Committee, but in no case will it exceed six half-courses (24 credits). The decision will be partially based on the nature of students' work done elsewhere and on their record in their first year at Harvard.

See also: Graduate