Should I send my supporting documents to the Department or to the Admissions Office?

Transcripts should be uploaded directly to your online application. Test scores must be sent directly to the Admissions Office of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and should not be sent to the department. All supporting documents must be uploaded to the application prior to its being submitted. Official test scores must be ordered directly from ETS and sent to code 3451.

See also: Graduate